Shadow Self Workshops
Understanding your Shadow Self
This two day experience will help you to identify and reclaim the parts of yourself that have been ignored, denied and disowned by the self.
"The exercises were very illuminating. Brilliant course, everyone should attend."
We all carry parts of ourselves that in times past became separated from our identity in moments of fear or trauma, leaving us unable to acknowledge and integrate these parts of ourselves into our whole.
In this two day experience we will:
- Learn what the shadow self is and how to recognize it in action
- Acknowledge, connect to and reintegrate our shadow self
- Learn why some people or situations give us great emotional 'charge', causing us intense stress and anxiety
- Develop methods to better manage these situations and recognize how our shadow self is trying to support us.
- See the shadow self as an ally to encourage greater harmony and inclusion in our lives
- Release the debilitation of 'types of people' who stress or upset us
- Develop a better relationship with yourself and tools for improved self-management
This gentle and accepting process of looking at our dark hidden nature can help to release many limitations and significantly reduce wasted energy and stress in our lives.
You can find details of our E-learning courses on the Shadow Self on our training site integralhealth.mylearnworlds.com
To understand a little more about the Shadow self and it's history, check out this short film:
It is also rather interetsing to look at what Ken Wilber has to say around the Shadow Self here:
Comments from previous participants:
"It was excellent - the space was held well - the material covered was thorough and worked on many levels. Well put together and co-ordinated."
"Very Meaningful and Illuminating."
"Amazing - Deeply Transformative."
"Concise, well presented, good content. The ability to engage in a non-confrontational way. I would recommend it as being very useful and grounding."
"I Might say that it's most helpful in getting to the kernel of one's being, warts and all, and realising that they're not necessarily warts."
"Teaching excellent, approach perfect."
"Brilliant Informative and useful. Teaching and presentation superb!"